.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who would hold on to the ammo? How can we trust this guy with our money? Who can say this guy won't take our money and not deliver the ammo?

No I meant the OP who claims he would "front" the money. I don't get that. Why would he do that? If it's too good to be true....

I.R. - Those of us who have been around for awhile know who we can trust here and who is a Doosh-Bag. I'd be in for a couple bricks of .22lr, and I'm good for it, as long as I can take delivery in the OKC area. Stick around and you'll figure it out...or we will! :thumbup3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I.R. - Those of us who have been around for awhile know who we can trust here and who is a Doosh-Bag. I'd be in for a couple bricks of .22lr, and I'm good for it, as long as I can take delivery in the OKC area. Stick around and you'll figure it out...or we will! :thumbup3:

No worries ... if we gotta pick up in Tulsa we'll pick up for anyone in the OKC area and meet you guys for a Diet Coke somewhere ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A full scale OSA ammo militia would be cool, everyone wears an "OSA" branded apparel and whenever it's convenient we hit all the stores with .22 really early and be camped out with coffee and donuts before the neckbeards get there. Then, as part of the offensive, we be offensive to the beards! Create an atmosphere that interrupts their little morning "let's screw over all the .22 shooters" party. Ah...the satisfaction (and ammo) would be spectacular.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries ... if we gotta pick up in Tulsa we'll pick up for anyone in the OKC area and meet you guys for a Diet Coke somewhere ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Would I have to actually trust you with my money? You guys wouldn't abscond with my fundage to Arkansas or sumpin' and get all liquored up on cheap wine would ya?:bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom