.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
TAKE CARE of your family first! I don't think there is one person here which will disagree with me on that topic.
I agree. There is no need to take on "Mission Impossible" when there are more important things to tend to.

I wish you the best.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the best to you AMT7, as it stands I don't think anyone here would hold anything against you. You have been nothing but forthright and upfront about everything. You have my respect for your actions and nothing but the best to you and your wife! While I can not help you with a phone if there is anything else I can do please let me know. PM me the details and I will take care of it. You are close enough if I need to clean the chicken coops just tell me what time to be there and how to do it!

TAKE CARE of your family first! I don't think there is one person here which will disagree with me on that topic.

I agree. There is no need to take on "Mission Impossible" when there are more important things to tend to.

I wish you the best.

Knight92 & Old Phart,

You two are world class stand up guys. Thank you most sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

We have 3 young adult sons and @ 17 year old daughter but the oldest is very small and has issues not his fault as he nearly died several times as a 3 month old from piloric stenosis (enlargement and closing off of the exit muscle for the stomach). The lousy doctors on title 19 when I was out of work between temp jobs after a unjusrified firing where I won my case (they always said if they found a cute blonde in a short skirt to replace me with they would). Was fired on friday and they has her start monday at a small local custom watch and clock company, just plain wrong. They never said I failed to do my job just played vauge word games. Anyway misdiagnosed for 3 months screaming due to starving and dehydration, eat then puke it all over everything scream more and pass out was tranatic. Had to do all kinds of things to keep him alive. Regulat er visits for intravenous fluids. At one point they told us to not bring him in and inferred just let him die. Wide did weekdays and I did weekends saying up with him at night and cleaning vomit. We did not give up, my wife was the better on on these issues I confess, but she took him in vomiting up blood and they did not believe her til they saw it on a lab tech coat. He had to have surgery. And is developmentally delayed/ disabled with lower IQ but we got him function pretty normally and he is a good kid just strong willed as he would not give up either. The 3 boys all had same problem 2 had to have surgery on had thickened diet but we caught and got treatment extreemly fast for them after the first tramatic experience. The two youngest can not read yet as they have genetic learning disabilities but are very good and the boy is extreemly hard worker with a shovel, does what he is told (amazing for a 19 year old) and is very good with small engines & mowing equipment & riders.
Chicken Court yard is 60% done and coop is 98% done now. May need mig gas to finish up welding repurposed trampoline frane someone discared and offered it who knew we are good at that sort of thing.
We do need some greenhouse building suppliea good used or better,
C- perlins,
1/2" sucker rod for greenhouse framing,
Shade cloth,
Translucent fiber reinforced panels,
20'x10' worth or more patio roofing or aluminum patio covering,
PVc plumbing 1/2", 3/4, 1",
Drain pipe black slotted plastic 4" x 60'

Latest posts

Top Bottom