.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If price is $40/1000 count me in for 7K.
If price is $50/1000 count me in for 6K.
If price is $60/1000 it is a wash for me.

I agree with this for the most part. $50/1000 or less and I'll take about 7k. If this thing starts to pan out I would love to have some of my family members get in on it too.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What has the price been from Wally World lately? Honest question because I haven't bought any in over 2 years. Last I bought was a case of CCI Blazer 525 packs and it was $279 to my door. That's about $24'ish per bulk pack after shipping is accounted. $50 to $70 per 1000 sounds reasonable accounting for normal price increase since then. If it's much more than that I'm thinking we are getting gouged. :twocents:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has the price been from Wally World lately? Honest question because I haven't bought any in over 2 years. Last I bought was a case of CCI Blazer 525 packs and it was $279 to my door. That's about $24'ish per bulk pack after shipping is accounted. $50 to $70 per 1000 sounds reasonable accounting for normal price increase since then. If it's much more than that I'm thinking we are getting gouged. :twocents:

According to BrassBadger. Federal 525 bulk box is $19.77 in the metro and $23.77 in the Wal Mart here. (Price difference because of little competition.)

About a month ago, I had a 1,000 rounds shipped to my door for about $63.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Added last 4 requests no Remington and price limits of .0454 to .07 cents per round see post 58 & updated totals. My guestimation is 1mil by next weekend.
It might sound wierd but maybe a member with a mfg license and established reputation would consider us a custom 22lr order and we could specify since many here are near expert loaders. We know we want clean, reliable, accurate < 1moa , works well in AR conversion no leading meaning a tumble lube coating like HI-TEK, and the like main issues are rimfire components hazmat, specilized equipment and lead time. I see this as doable for a million order.
Taking serious technical suggestions for specifications for custom order mfg run. Lets keep it easy and common to most of our uses and reasonable.
We need to set this for a bidding request & contract including lead time and price reduction vendor penalty for missing deadlines for testing, sampling, quantity, delivery dates, quality failure rates and return policy for quality issues and set limits and define quality. We have 6 near new rifles to use to test and two conversion kits 5 @ 1:9 twist nitrided, 1 @ 1:7 twist double chrome FN bbl all carbine length. Also one really old win single shot like a model 74 rifle. No 22 pistols though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom