.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Making a suggestion on payment per hour on actual work involving travel and monetary transfers with a cap on hours of 40 resulting in a fixed contract amount of plus mileage limited or capped @ 300 miles. With logs and posts required on mikeage. How about $ 12.00 hour with a $ .50 per mile vehicle use on the aquisition end excluding the delivery end as volunteers are handling that. Total potential cost for this being $630 split equally between all involved as a built in part of the price if or when we get to the point of collection nearer our mythical delivery date. Also we need to have consensus on who is doing this "footwork". With a do not quit clause until we have 100% delivery of ordered/ contracted qty within contract terms. Also need default contract terms of 100 refund if not complete and structured transfer to a 2nd & 3rd backup name(s) in order to attempt ensuring no default on project.

So you think someone can come up with that much .22 in 40 hours and 300 miles?

This thread has more time and mileage invested than that! :D

We need to agree on something. Its just a starting point for now. Need more constructive feedback with ranges.

Yes, its gonna likely be kinda of a mostly volunteer thing it seems with this stipend to defray the pocket book and frustration factor / hurt if you will.

Mostly voluntary with a no quit clause, and a refund/no default contract?

I'm no attorney, but it seems one would be foolish to agree with your terms.

If it is volluntary fine, no problem with that, but not with those stipulations.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mostly voluntary with a no quit clause, and a refund/no default contract?

I'm no attorney, but it seems one would be foolish to agree with your terms.

If it is volluntary fine, no problem with that, but not with those stipulations.

Then its not for you. Or we need specific suggestions that are workable.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Then its not for you. Or we need specific suggestions that are workable.

If I had the means, and thought this was doable, I would be glad to volunteer to help make this happen, but your contract suggestion is ridiculous.

Just state that the group would be willing to pay XXX fee for XXX amount of ammo delivered.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is there but there are details that must be there to protect the members interest and default or breech back up plans otherwise we have a bad business plan with too many ways to fail. Any supplier will not be willing to front that much product value due to default exposure risk and inventory taxes due likely later this year plays a role.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
That is there but there are details that must be there to protect the members interest and default or breech back up plans otherwise we have a bad business plan with too many ways to fail. Any supplier will not be willing to front that much product value due to default exposure risk and inventory taxes due likely later this year plays a role.

You are way over thinking this.

I can't imagine what you would put a guy through that was selling you a gun! :D

I believe what JB was talking about was paying someone for their effort of finding ammo for the group, not setting up a contract with a professional ammo broker.

Anyway, carry on.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are way over thinking this.

I can't imagine what you would put a guy through that was selling you a gun! :D

I believe what JB was talking about was paying someone for their effort of finding ammo for the group, not setting up a contract with a professional ammo broker.

Anyway, carry on.

I am thorough and believe in verifying. So do not try to sell me anythng that is not per your exact description. Having said that I have had several all good experiences with all the members here I have purchased from. Most of us here tend to have a common set of core values and expectations so its a better arena compared to someone we really do not have much business or other experience with causing a need for a safety net. Yes, I tend to take note of better written contracts and have seen massive failures from bad language or vauge, poorly admistered contracts having worked for a few small companies, several medium sized ones and still with one of the largest in the world for almost 2 decades.

Latest posts

Top Bottom