.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my first time to get in on a group buy. Do I need to keep checking this thread in order to get updates on the progress of this buy or will somebody message me when it is time to send in the money or what? How exactly does this work?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AMT7, sorry but I'd rather do this now than leave anyone in a bind. Please take my name off the list for both any purchase and as a volunteer to deliver. Thanks.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just curious. I haven't committed to buy any and probably won't. But I have a question.

Has someone said they would be the facilitator for this buy yet or is it just another thread that has taking on a life of it's own? And is there any probability it will actually happen?

I just remember a couple bad group buys in the past.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my first time to get in on a group buy. Do I need to keep checking this thread in order to get updates on the progress of this buy or will somebody message me when it is time to send in the money or what? How exactly does this work?

Yes keep monitoring as this is a effort that might suddrnly get traction just when least expected as more keep working on it daily. The more we can share the load it and focus efforts like a sharp shooter the stronger our effectivity becomes when we find a venerable or able supplier. We need to start another spread sheet with all the businesses, mfgr's & distributors, that have been contacted and are potential suppliers and note response & attutude arranged alphabetically.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Updated the spreadsheet

Yes keep monitoring as this is a effort that might suddrnly get traction just when least expected as more keep working on it daily. The more we can share the load it and focus efforts like a sharp shooter the stronger our effectivity becomes when we find a venerable or able supplier. We need to start another spread sheet with all the businesses, mfgr's & distributors, that have been contacted and are potential suppliers and note response & attutude arranged alphabetically.

JacobDaddy,
Can you do this like the list sheet and I will add to it?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to buy 25,000 rounds of copper jacketed, standard velocity, CCI 22lr ammo at 4¢ per round.
If you guys can make it happen here. Someone contact me, I'm not reading this whole thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom