.22 LR at SSP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I was just in Sooner State Pawn North (on 23rd street), and the mail came in with some Blazer .22LR in it. I hung around a few minutes, and they went ahead processed some so I could but it. :) Guys at SSP are pretty awesome, and their service is better.

They are doing a 5 box max, and it probably won't last long.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both locations received a lot of ammo today. I'm sure it won't last long. We're expecting alot more over the next several days as well.

We're updating the Facebook pages as we get some in. That's the best way to stay up to date. The south store got in several different brands of .22lr starting at $2.99/50rd and up to $13.99 for some RWS Match Grade Ammo. We got in 9mm, 40sw, 45acp, 38spl, 22mag, 308, 12ga, 410ga, 20ga, 45gap, and a few boxes of 5.56mm. We will be limiting ammo purchases to 5 boxes at the South Location.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5 boxes of 50 rounds of .22 ammo
20 rounds per fill up..let's see 20 rounds shot up in about 4 minutes= 50 minutes of kids shooting the .22 rifle.
priceless!

Latest posts

Top Bottom