22 lr semi auto pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dore

New to the site!
Reaction score
It was his attitude about things that really made me mad. No, "sorry man" or anything, just a blank stare and a chip on his shoulder. Doesn't matter, anyway. I'll be doing business with BA Guns from now on, or buy all my stuff from 2A over on Admiral.

And I still don't think he sold it. I think he put it under his table so I couldn't see it or buy it just for spite. If he did, that means he did the entire paperwork and everything in the 5 minutes I was gone. He can kiss it, plain and simple.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was his attitude about things that really made me mad. No, "sorry man" or anything, just a blank stare and a chip on his shoulder. Doesn't matter, anyway. I'll be doing business with BA Guns from now on, or buy all my stuff from 2A over on Admiral.

And I still don't think he sold it. I think he put it under his table so I couldn't see it or buy it just for spite. If he did, that means he did the entire paperwork and everything in the 5 minutes I was gone. He can kiss it, plain and simple.

Sounds like they may have lost a potential repetitive customer. I like to do business where I feel appreciated.

Dore

New to the site!
Reaction score
Absolutely he lost a repeat customer. The first time I saw him there, I was really impressed with his prices and the selection of milsurp stuff he had (he had a Nagant revolver for 100 bucks and all the stuff with it, like the holster and tool. That's a pretty standard price for one, but still, the fact that he sold it for what it usually goes for online was impressive to me). I was even thinking of making a trip to Cushing and see his store. Not now. I'll support the local guys instead.

in2tats

New to the site!
Reaction score
There are 2 sides to every story. The facts of the lady being pissed at our business for not checking her out fast enough. I apologised and she would not stop fussing at me. I thought if someone could not keep it together enough for me to sell them a gun, I probably shouldn't. Sorry, I'm just not a Gun mill, and I was talking to an old guy that needed a few minutes of my time. I have people that have to wait days to get guns. The guy with a hard on about not holding a gun for sale on my table for him. Well, he was not the only guy I had talked to about buying it, and without paperwork, or some kind of commitment, I had to sell it. I get the SUB 2000 with a Glock grip in all the time. I don't hold guns on a B Back, not many gun dealers hold guns without deposit money to pull inventory off the table, or at least paperwork. I had this Dude, come up, look at it and run off, no money. Sorry, really if I had known how emotional you were after I sold it, I definitely would have handled the situation differently. Sorry, dude, it's ok. really..

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had no problem with this guy. He is not Eric (2A) and I did not expect him to be. I had $$$$ and ID in hand. He took me seriously. Prices were good. Tats, I am enjoying the SIG and the Ruger.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When dealing with Kings guns at a gun show just remember to talk to anyone except for the guy with the ponytail and sleeves. He seemed pissed that I was putting 20's on his table to buy a gun from him so I went to the other guy that was working his booth and did the transaction through him and the paperwork through the lady.

Their prices were great, just don't expect any kind of personality from the ponytail guy.
It's kinda like going to Outdoor America, they treat you like crap and pretend that you don't exist, but 90% of the people here buy from them anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom