22 lr semi auto pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaseH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chard you are my new idol lol. I am looking into getting my first mark and that is some sweet inspiration. My 10/22 collection is starting to look like that and figure its time for some new fun so marks are going to be it for me.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a S&W M41 and you can't go wrong with that...It is the Rolex of the Auto .22

That being said, I LOVE my modded MKII Competition. There are a lot of things you can do to personalize them...Mine has all Volquartsen parts (Trigger, Sear, extractor...etc) and has CT grips as well as being integrally suppressed:

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_rug.jpg

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chard you are my new idol lol. I am looking into getting my first mark and that is some sweet inspiration. My 10/22 collection is starting to look like that and figure its time for some new fun so marks are going to be it for me.

Have a few 10/22's also, heres a Kidd barreled I put together.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00328.jpg

Another fun 22 is the C75 Kadet
img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00302.jpg

PDN

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ruger Mark II or Buckmark in that price range.
S&W Mod 41 is the ultimate in my opinion but they start around $800 and go up

I had a P22 for awhile.... and had a lot of feeding issues. That's why I would recommend a tried and proven platform like the Ruger Mark II or III or a Buckmark.

ChaseH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the derail....I just seen your post with the 10/22 in it Chard. I have never liked stainless barrels or actions until here recently. But I am really starting to like the stainless setups on a 10/22. I am thinking a nice bright pink stock and stainless barrel for my daughters will look amazing, and this will be her first gun next year for her birthday(5).

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the derail....I just seen your post with the 10/22 in it Chard. I have never liked stainless barrels or actions until here recently. But I am really starting to like the stainless setups on a 10/22. I am thinking a nice bright pink stock and stainless barrel for my daughters will look amazing, and this will be her first gun next year for her birthday(5).

Only certain weapons I like stainless. Some firearms look better in blue, just depends on the platform.

Dore

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey, that's funny! I was going to buy something from King's Guns today at the Tulsa show, and he IS a giant jerk! Sold the Sub-2000 I wanted (and told him I'd be back in 5 minutes with CASH for it) right out from under me. I had SOLD the only gun I had (a Hi-Point) to get that carbine, and he pulled that. I don't have much money, and was REALLY looking forward to finally getting a decent home defense gun, but NO, he had to be like that. It's cool, I got a Sigma 9mm from Broken Arrow Guns instead, and those guys are SUPER nice! King's will never get a red cent from me no matter what.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, that's funny! I was going to buy something from King's Guns today at the Tulsa show, and he IS a giant jerk! Sold the Sub-2000 I wanted (and told him I'd be back in 5 minutes with CASH for it) right out from under me. I had SOLD the only gun I had (a Hi-Point) to get that carbine, and he pulled that. I don't have much money, and was REALLY looking forward to finally getting a decent home defense gun, but NO, he had to be like that. It's cool, I got a Sigma 9mm from Broken Arrow Guns instead, and those guys are SUPER nice! King's will never get a red cent from me no matter what.

Not taking sides, but you have to look at it from the seller's perspective. How would you feel if someone (whom you presumably did not know) told you he'd buy your firearm, and would be right back, and goes somewhere... then someone else comes along and wants to buy your firearm right on the spot. Would you want to turn away the buyer standing in front of you, on the off chance the first buyer comes back?

Some great-looking pistols here! My next .22 handgun is going to be a Mk II or III with a bull barrel. Just need to find someone willing to part with his ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom