.22LR In Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$.10 a round, free shipping.
"This batch is second hand so the price is higher than usual."
Capture.jpg
They buying from the WM scalpers, or what?
I guess if you're desperate enough.
Target Sports. Just dropped off my list of places to shop.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$.10 a round, free shipping.
"This batch is second hand so the price is higher than usual."
View attachment 39086
They buying from the WM scalpers, or what?
I guess if you're desperate enough.
Target Sports. Just dropped off my list of places to shop.

saw this same sign on 22 ammo at the RK show today.

Was it the guys with the big black on white sign that just says "AMMO"? If so, I can tell you about that first hand.

Saw one of them standing in line at Academy one morning, bought his allocation of Golden Bullet and all that was left of a case of .22WMR. Less than an hour later saw him under that sign at the Metcalf show here with the same boxes asking an outrageous price - especially since I knew what he'd just paid for them. I asked him if it was the same stuff he'd just bought at Academy for 1/3 the cost and he got his panties in a wad and said "yeah, what of it?" Told him he should've waited a while because after he left they were uncasing the good stuff (Federal, Fiocchi, etc.) He immediately turned around to the other guys at the table begging them to go get some for him ... in any case, I'll do without before every buying anything (they had some decent wares other than Ammo on display) from anyone under that sign.

Just relating first hand experience, no butthurt intended to any scalpers (this one didn't even have a neckbeard).

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was it the guys with the big black on white sign that just says "AMMO"? If so, I can tell you about that first hand.

Saw one of them standing in line at Academy one morning, bought his allocation of Golden Bullet and all that was left of a case of .22WMR. Less than an hour later saw him under that sign at the Metcalf show here with the same boxes asking an outrageous price - especially since I knew what he'd just paid for them. I asked him if it was the same stuff he'd just bought at Academy for 1/3 the cost and he got his panties in a wad and said "yeah, what of it?" Told him he should've waited a while because after he left they were uncasing the good stuff (Federal, Fiocchi, etc.) He immediately turned around to the other guys at the table begging them to go get some for him ... in any case, I'll do without before every buying anything (they had some decent wares other than Ammo on display) from anyone under that sign.

Just relating first hand experience, no butthurt intended to any scalpers (this one didn't even have a neckbeard).

I bet it was goose island.

Latest posts

Top Bottom