.22LR pistol for plinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot both a S&W 422 and 2206 which I really like and also a pair of revolvers both are High Standard double nines.
Would like to buy a Buckmark someday thats after I get done spending money on black rifles..:gun2:

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the Neos. fun to shoot, easy to strip, eats everything. i had the ruger mkII, fun to shoot when it was running, real pain in the ass to strip, very picky if it got a little dirty about what it would eat. I know little about the buckmark, only shot it once, and never had to strip it, but it shoots as well as the other semi's mentioned.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EAA Bounty Hunter (8 shot 22lr or 22mag)
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_BountyHunter22.jpg

Walther P22
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_P22_1.jpg

Ruger MKIII Hunter (most accurate - sold this one last year - why I don't know)
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_RugerMarkIIIHunter.jpg

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Buckmark and it shoots really well. Can't go wrong with the buckmark or a ruger. Which ever fits you better. If money no option then I would get a S&W 41. But a new one of those will set you back around $900.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that you can buy a better plinker for $230 than the Beretta Neos. My only complaint is the location of the slide release, tough to reach when you have fat hands and short thumbs.

Wlnixonjr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had both the Browning Buckmark and the Ruger Mk II. Honestly, can't say I like one better than the other. If I were to hold on to one, I'd probably keep the Buckmark.

see ya,

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom