2400 price check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
howdy all , its snowing mad here , been having a problem getting 2400 here in the east , wondering what the cost per pound is where you are ??
thinging about buyiny 6 or 8 pound keg just in case please post your cost if any one purchased any lately

Last edited:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any 2400 on the shelf in quite a while. There are several things I load with it when I can get it. IMR-4227 is close to it in burning rate, but can't find it either. Good luck

rooster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hi , I started with reloading my magnums with 2400 , guess i will try the local gun shows to see how the market is , trying to get a flat price line , there are alot of scalpers out there .

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Flat line" price... anything north of $115 - 8lbs... consider yourself lucky if you can even find a 1 pounder... It's probably easier to find a victoria secret model that makes free house calls in this market...

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rifle powders are starting to appear - I've seen Varget, H322, H335, 748, and 760 more frequently at the online stores. Pistol and some shotgun powders are still very hard to find. I finally found a keg of 700-x and Lil Gun after watching Gunbot for a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom