26" BMX Bikes? Anyone ride them or know about them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved BMX bikes when I was a kid. I'm way too bid to ride one comfortably now. I have started looking into 26" adult sized BMX bikes like the OM Flyer by SE BIKES. They look like they would be a blast to cruise around on.

http://www.sebikes.com/2012_26omflyer.php

And also the Fireman's Texas Cruzer that is made in Austin Texas.

Any of you guys know about the adult sized BMX bikes?

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ahhh. The cruiser. I've been lusting after one of those for about 24 years.
SE, aren't those the guys that made the "quadangle" from my youth?
I still have my DiamondBack Senior Pro that I raced in BMX, along with a Redline With Redlines "flight" cranks and a couple of other bikes.

Sorry, don't know much about them. Just brought back lots of GOOD memories though.
Thank you!

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ride this. Eastern Black Betty frame on 26" wheels. It's a hybrid of BMX and Mtn bike.
EasternBlackBetty.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a year ago I sold a Mongoose Kos Kruiser frame. I was planning to restore it but had too many other projects going.

I have a complete 1980 Mongoose that will be restored and hung on my living room wall. Fo sho!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm turning 32 this year and I think I'm going to get the OM Flyer 26" for my birthday gift to myself. I just love the old school BMX look.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh. The cruiser. I've been lusting after one of those for about 24 years.
SE, aren't those the guys that made the "quadangle" from my youth?
I still have my DiamondBack Senior Pro that I raced in BMX, along with a Redline With Redlines "flight" cranks and a couple of other bikes.

Sorry, don't know much about them. Just brought back lots of GOOD memories though.
Thank you!

Yes, they make the quadrangle in adult sizes now! 26" and 29" wheels. The BMX bike with 29" wheels is gigantic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom