3%. America's new right wing, radical, racist, hate gang of death.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My post really had nothing to do with open carry. It was more to do (sarcastically) with the fact that you were ridiculed for your opinion on the way in which these folks chose to OC with the intent of saying not to worry about their ridicule of you. At the ens of the day it has no impact on anything meaningful in your life.

Was just a poor attempt at humor that well may have been funny to no one but me.

How people like that come to the conclusions they do will never cease to amaze me. (I thought it was well-written and pretty clever, btw ... :anyone:)

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the support folks, but the guys who tried to tear me a new one are no longer posting there for the most part. It was a frustrating time for me, as they continuously used strawman arguments against each other. And not only on OC, but whether or not Obama would declare martial law and stay in office past his lawful term, and lately on equipment choice.

It helps to be able to recognize logical fallacies.

This type of disruptive behavior is not nearly as common here, I notice.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My post really had nothing to do with open carry. It was more to do (sarcastically) with the fact that you were ridiculed for your opinion on the way in which these folks chose to OC with the intent of saying not to worry about their ridicule of you. At the ens of the day it has no impact on anything meaningful in your life.

Was just a poor attempt at humor that well may have been funny to no one but me.

I chuckled. Well, maybe chortled...

Latest posts

Top Bottom