3%. America's new right wing, radical, racist, hate gang of death.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife bought me a t-shirt the other day that I must say I'm a little leery of wearing to a restaurant for fear of foreign matter in my food. It says: "I'm the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving, Conservative you were warned about"

I'm someone who'd rather fly under the radar. I'll save it for special occasions. Like our annual fishing trip that is 99% attended by my liberal buddies I grew up with.:mean:
Definitely something you don't wear to the restaurant.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Criticising folks like these got me called a secret Sarah Brady admirer, a Bloomberg acolyte and a closet gun-grabber on the Kansas forum. That was, IIRC, more than three years ago and one of the guys, who used to be real friendly to me has not spoken to me in the interim. Those who OC are completely above reproach, it seems.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Criticising folks like these got me called a secret Sarah Brady admirer, a Bloomberg acolyte and a closet gun-grabber on the Kansas forum. That was, IIRC, more than three years ago and one of the guys, who used to be real friendly to me has not spoken to me in the interim. Those who OC are completely above reproach, it seems.
That's interesting. Would you share with the group? What impact has ostracization had on you and the future generations of your family? More importantly, how could the NRA and Donald Trump have stood by and allowed such an atrocity on their watch?

You should immediately call the BLM and organize a march against these hate monger white supremacist bastards!

I sir (or ma'am depending on how you feel today) am thoroughly and utterly offended on your behalf!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's interesting. Would you share with the group? What impact has ostracization had on you and the future generations of your family? More importantly, how could the NRA and Donald Trump have stood by and allowed such an atrocity on their watch?

You should immediately call the BLM and organize a march against these hate monger white supremacist bastards!

I sir (or ma'am depending on how you feel today) am thoroughly and utterly offended on your behalf!
I have to confess my failure to understand this post at all. I don't do it myself, but I have no problem with OC and I recognize that folks have the legal right to do so.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from a friend post

20915590_1406492406112889_3957378483382272334_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom