3%. America's new right wing, radical, racist, hate gang of death.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MSM is such ********.

Did you see the headline after Trump's speech condemning the hatred and bigotry of the white supremacists?

"Donald Trump is Racist"

Seriously, that's their headline.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Criticising folks like these got me called a secret Sarah Brady admirer, a Bloomberg acolyte and a closet gun-grabber on the Kansas forum. That was, IIRC, more than three years ago and one of the guys, who used to be real friendly to me has not spoken to me in the interim. Those who OC are completely above reproach, it seems.
I feel ya. We appreciate your business here at OSA....
(Well, I do anyway...)

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to confess my failure to understand this post at all. I don't do it myself, but I have no problem with OC and I recognize that folks have the legal right to do so.

My post really had nothing to do with open carry. It was more to do (sarcastically) with the fact that you were ridiculed for your opinion on the way in which these folks chose to OC with the intent of saying not to worry about their ridicule of you. At the ens of the day it has no impact on anything meaningful in your life.

Was just a poor attempt at humor that well may have been funny to no one but me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom