32-20 32 WCF Ammo - What have I got here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across this old box of ammo today, I've never seen anything like this. Can anyone tell me about it and what it might be worth? How old is this?
IMG-4713.jpgIMG-4714.jpgIMG-4715.jpg

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is for either a revolver or rifle. I don’t believe there was ever a semi-auto chambered in 32-20. Not worth much, collectors value probably no more than to shoot ups. Box is too ratty for a collector.

I wouldn’t shoot 32-20 marked “Rifle only” in any of the older revolvers. It could go boom.

Regards,

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t believe there was ever a semi-auto chambered in 32-20.
Me either!

@docohm, try turning your phone on its side for a landscape shot when something is in a horizontal plane like your ammo box is, and make better use of your pictures.

I can not read the print on the back because it is all blurry.

I know that a long time ago it said:

"Remington OILPROOF process prevents the seepage of oil into the powder or primer. This feature permits keeping arms loaded and ready for use without fear of hangfires and misfires."
(I like that message! 🙂)

At some time they removed that message! ☹️
But I dont know when!

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is worth more than what others are saying. I hade a few boxes of that ammo, sold it at Wanenmacher's show a few years back.

Cowboy shooters will be interested, at least for the brass.
Thanks! I'll contact the Cowboy shooters I know in Stillwater, see what they say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom