350 New laws take effect Nov. 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So did this become law on Nov 1st? I can't find anything saying that this was adopted.
HB 1630 included minor changes to the OK SDA, nothing major. It had nothing in it about using your handgun license to avoid a 4473 NICS check. Remember, the 4473 NICS check is a Federal requirement, and any changes to it will have to come from the Feds.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you appear in court for a traffic citation that's obscure, the judge will tell you that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
When I asked him to repeat verbatim the 600 or so Oklahoma traffic laws, I thought I was going to jail or he was going to die from a heart attack because his face became frozen and turned a beet red.
He finally recovered and dismissed me from the court. Figured it was time to shut up and pay the Judges
When you appear in court for a traffic citation that's obscure, the judge will tell you that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
When I asked him to repeat verbatim the 600 or so Oklahoma traffic laws, I thought I was going to jail or he was going to die from a heart attack because his face became frozen and turned a beet red.
He finally recovered and dismissed me from the court. Figured it was time to shut up and pay the fine.
Judges are just people to! Some good, and some bad! Remember the Judge in Creek Country, that was covicted of trading verdicts, for sexual favors, or punishing people in court, for turning him down, masterbating under thr bench of justice, while court was in session, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Aparently this went on for decades because everyone that knew, what was happening, was afraid to say anything? Kinda make me wonder how many other SCREWBALL/PERVERT JUDGES ARE GETTING AWAY WITH NOT ONLY MISSCARRAGES OF JUSTICE, BUT A SLAP IN THE FACE OF HUMAN DECENCY, LIKE THIS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom