380 shells???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my f-i-l always goes to wally world.....they never have it. they tell him to go to king's gun and pawn.

I have never seen it at academy, but will try tues and thurs.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy is recieving Monarch 380 several times a week,but they do sell out of it daily.You might call them & see if they would hold it for you for a few hours since your from out of town. Its worth a try.

iv got a job going in coweta so i think i will run down the creek and check in with them while over there, thanks for the info...:woot:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll third Academy. They get a stocking truck every mon, wed, and fri. Its best to check tues and thurs. Price is around $15 -$16 a box of 50.

i checked with them monday afternoon and they had already sold there shipment they had got in that morning...:idea:better check in on the day they get there truck in:brick:

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i checked with them monday afternoon and they had already sold there shipment they had got in that morning...:idea:better check in on the day they get there truck in:brick:
I was checking on the morning of the shipments, most of the time when I checked the shippment hadn't been stocked yet. I guess it just depends on how busy they are in the morning.:thumb:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES I SHOWED UP AT 8:30 AND BOUGHT 300 ROUNDS, DIDNT BUY THEM OUT CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT WANTED SOME IL GO BACK NEXT WEEK, THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom