4 wheel parts in Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever have 4 wheel parts in moore do any work to your 4 wheel drive truck?

Looking at maybe getting a leveling kit for my truck installed by them.

shadowsbane

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant to stop by Custom Off-Road but never got around to it. 4 Wheel Parts in Moore did some work changing my rear shock mounts and did me well, and I had them mount and balance a new tire. Other than that my only experience is buying parts from them, and I probably spent a good $1200-1400 there. I only had a complaint about one part and it wasn't their fault at all. Overall they treated me very well and did a good job. Take Magnum's advice and visit the one by H&H though, as I have also heard good things about them. And they always have this monster of a 4x4 parked out front. It makes me smile.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have even minimal mechanical experience you can do a leveling kit yourself. They are not that difficult. A friend and I did a leveling kit, shocks and complete brakes a few weeks ago and it only took us 3 or so hours. You can get spacers for $100 and save the labor money for something else like guns, or more car parts.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Called custome off road today, they can do it also, just need my truck for a day. right next to h and h as well, not a good combination, no not at all.....

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have even minimal mechanical experience you can do a leveling kit yourself. They are not that difficult. A friend and I did a leveling kit, shocks and complete brakes a few weeks ago and it only took us 3 or so hours. You can get spacers for $100 and save the labor money for something else like guns, or more car parts.

I am sure I could do the work, I just dont have the tools to complete the task

Latest posts

Top Bottom