44.40 wheelgunner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Mark yesterday for a FTF. If it had not been for the fact that I had a youngster with me home from school as well as him having to go to work shortly after our meet. I am almost certain that we could have whiled away the afternoon with good conversation and festivaties as we seem to have alot in common, both belong to the same well known secret society (SASS), and he unlike myself is a super nice guy. We even had everything at our disposal as there were 3 mexican restaurants and 4 wineries within 3 miles of our meeting place.:drunk2: I have met several nice guys in my trades and travels on here but this guy is a class act!:clap3:

Those of you that know me know that I am notorious for one liner feedback so this should speak volumes for this guy!!!

Thanks again Mark and looking forward to seeing you again soon! Maybe next time we will hit the wineries on the way out!LOL.:drunk:
We probably better drag the women folk alon though or we might end up having to enjoy being homeless.:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom