Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'd take old grips and use super glue and skate tape. It'll rub the skin of us extra-husky more portlier types. I think the skinny alcoholic lookin folk would be fine tho.
But it makes for a heck of a nonslipgrip.
Please don’t let me be the only one to get/snort/laugh at that. Please? Somebody? Anybody?

Whoisitrlly

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Where's your pic? That is, if you're man enough. A lot of way back when photos posted here but seems a lot of people don't want to post how they look now or what their real names are. I'm shocked. Easy to hide behind keyboards and anonymous users names.
I asked it before, and I'll ask it again: Why you so obsessed with seeing other men's bodies and knowing their names? what do you intend on doing with that information?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I asked it before, and I'll ask it again: Why you so obsessed with seeing other men's bodies and knowing their names? what do you intend on doing with that information?
Not a thing. It's just a point I'm making to all brave keyboard commandos. Why are you ashamed of yours?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Which one of you guys is this?
IMG_5842.jpeg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's your pic? That is, if you're man enough. A lot of way back when photos posted here but seems a lot of people don't want to post how they look now or what their real names are. I'm shocked. Easy to hide behind keyboards and anonymous
Hell I’ll be your huckleberry. I’ll PM you semi sexy for $5 each or super sexy for $10 each, you can pick what I wear for $25 each. Prefer cash app. Willing to do trades for good scotch, 9mm,
10mm, 500 S&W, & 45-70 ammo but you have to ship it first. Let’s get this done 😘

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hell I’ll be your huckleberry. I’ll PM you semi sexy for $5 each or super sexy for $10 each, you can pick what I wear for $25 each. Prefer cash app. Willing to do trades for good scotch, 9mm,
10mm, 500 S&W, & 45-70 ammo but you have to ship it first. Let’s get this done 😘
Nah, just post a current pic in the thread and if you're brave enough, your real name. I doubt we will see either. I have no desire to see any man unclothed and you 🤡 can make your stupid jokes all you want. This thread is just an example of big talk and no walk bs'ers we have on the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom