Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2660.jpeg

5WhSmf8JRiGsjXwhbEKzlA.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to has the ability to post a current pic and your real name. I realize that wasn't in the rules and I know why it wasn't. Some of you boys claim to be something you're not and have packed on quite a few pounds since the alleged glory days. That's ok. It is what it is. I know the OP will be thrilled to learn that his is my last post in this thread. Come on over to the gripe thread if you like. Or just keep posting keyboard BS and enjoy yourselves.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to has the ability to post a current pic and your real name. I realize that wasn't in the rules and I know why it wasn't. Some of you boys claim to be something you're not and have packed on quite a few pounds since the alleged glory days. That's ok. It is what it is. I know the OP will be thrilled to learn that his is my last post in this thread. Come on over to the gripe thread if you like. Or just keep posting keyboard BS and enjoy yourselves.
What happened to @pstmstr ?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I know of.

You know I never mentioned it but my mom's maiden name was Cox. I'm not sure where they started out (all I know is they had to cross a "river" to go get married and the rowboat they were in sprung a leak and they thought they were gonna drown on their wedding day. Lol) but when they came back from Cali -- migrant farmers during the Great Depression) they wound up in the Muskogee area -- Okay, OK to be exact. Had a dairy there for YEARS. Until they retired and moved to Duncan. Lived on my folks property until they both passed on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom