Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not green furniture. It's bike tape. They put it on everything to either fix something broke, or to protect it or just to be fancy. I have four or five rolls of it in different colors. It works really well and looks super ghetto, two big plusses.
They also always want to have the shorty AKMs with folding stocks. So, they just remove the stock so it looks like a shorty. Kinda like bubbas here do.
That's not green furniture. It's bike tape. They put it on everything to either fix something broke, or to protect it or just to be fancy. I have four or five rolls of it in different colors. It works really well and looks super ghetto, two big plusses.
They also always want to have the shorty AKMs with folding stocks. So, they just remove the stock so it looks like a shorty. Kinda like bubbas here do.
Heh heh, ok I did notice the wrap look of the tape but I didn’t think of bike tape.
I don’t imagine it will stay on that upper hand guard very long once the shooting starts.
It’s funny what mods folks make to a firearm.
For me removing a butt stock is a no go as the thing is more difficult to shoot that way.
Anyway I’m not trying to derail your thread and I appreciate the response.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Believe it or not, that bike tape is tough. it doesn't move. They like kitty and flowers stickers too lol.
Most of those guns are made in Pakistan. They will pay top dollar for a Chicom or Russian AK.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe it or not, that bike tape is tough. it doesn't move. They like kitty and flowers stickers too lol.
Most of those guns are made in Pakistan. They will pay top dollar for a Chicom or Russian AK.
what do they consider top dollar? are ak's cheap over there for locals?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Real cheap. few hundred. A paki made AKM shorty is somewhere in the $200 range and they haggle everything. It may be higher now but not by much, and everybody has an AK.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh heh, ok I did notice the wrap look of the tape but I didn’t think of bike tape.
I don’t imagine it will stay on that upper hand guard very long once the shooting starts.
It’s funny what mods folks make to a firearm.
For me removing a butt stock is a no go as the thing is more difficult to shoot that way.
Anyway I’m not trying to derail your thread and I appreciate the response.

Every gun I have that has ever been used in a match has skateboard tape on the grips. 🤷 Might seem weird to some people -- and it might be psychological (but I don't think so) -- but I have much better control over my gun when I'm having to manipulate it (loading, reloading, shooting one-handed, etc.) with that tape on it. 🤷

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And here I was thinking this was a manly picture thread. A proper grip doesn't need any enhancements.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And here I was thinking this was a manly picture thread. A proper grip doesn't need any enhancements.

IMG_2017.gif

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's your pic? That is, if you're man enough. A lot of way back when photos posted here but seems a lot of people don't want to post how they look now or what their real names are. I'm shocked. Easy to hide behind keyboards and anonymous users names.
Well the federal gubmint, (and a few users) do consider us to be right wing terrorists

Latest posts

Top Bottom