• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 460rds-.223 75gr Federal American Eagle TMJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sub Category
Ammunition
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
275$
Caliber
.223 Remington
I just purchased this case of ammo last week hoping my rifle would like it and it doesn't. I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to heavy match grade stuff and failed. LOL. I shot 40 rounds of it and it shoots great, with no malfs and basic accuracy for a TMJ round, just not what I want or can really use for the purpose of this rifle. I will sell them for exactly what I paid for it. Each box of 20 comes out to $12 a box. Save a few dollars on shipping and pick up local from me. This price is firm, so any offers below my asking price will be ignored. Located in Owasso.

$275

Attachments

• IMG_8587.jpg
    IMG_8587.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So .60¢ a round? I'm kinda Interested
can I ask the particulars in what you were shooting this in?
barrel length, twist, muzzle attachment?
feel free to PM
Yes, .60 a round.

It was being shot out of my LaRue PredatAR, 16”, 1/8 twist, tranquilo muzzle with tranquilo suppressor.

It shoots 75gr PPU match half MOA and I was trying to replicate that with this since it’s almost half the price currently.

I’m going to another school in a month and had planned to take this rifle but I may have to stick with my Noveske again if I can’t find anything that will shoot as good as the 75. I’m selling this to purchase some more readily available 69gr PPU to try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom