5.45x39mm Surplus Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to buy some and I though if there were more of you that also wanted some we could do a little group buy and all save some money. Need to get about 10 tins of 1080 rounds each sold in this to get a price break.

Surplus Russian 5.45x39 ammunition. Features a Steel core 53grn full copper plated steel jacketed bullet, lacquer coated steel case, and berdan primer. Packaged 30rds/box, 1,080rds to a sealed "spam" can, and 2 cans to a 2,160rd wooden crate.

Each can will be around $126 and shipping will be $14 per can. Simple math says $140 shipped per can. Basically works out to us all getting free shipping.

Once we get a buy together I'll be able to get a better figure on shipping and the price may go down some. It is really dependent on how much we buy.

This group buy will be for established members and payment will be due in full before the order is placed. If you can't use the classifieds today, I'm sorry but don't bother with this.

This group buy is not being handled by Class 3 Designs, LLC, it is being handled by me personally.

To get in the buy, copy this list and add yourself to it. It will end Friday, January 6, 2012 at 5:00 pm, and payment is due by the following Monday, January 9, 2011.

I reserve the right to close this buy at 10 cans at any time before the official closing date so if you want in, don't mess around. If there is anything else I'll have a mod update this post.

The list:
1. dustingaunder - 2 cans

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One tin is 139 at AIM plus shipping. Like I said price may go down when I get a good shipping quote.

I like saving 4 dollars. Figured everyone else might too. Especially if you want just one tin.

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
US Army Corp has cases for $230.00 plus shipping for case if you buy up to 10 cases. Ten cases plus shipping is $2678.40 that is for 20 tins of1080 rounds that comes out to $0.124 per rd delivered. Buy more than 10 cases and it comes to $224.00 per case or $112.00 per tin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom