50 Beowulf AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a 50 Beowulf AR?

I'm thinking about getting one for hog hunting. As far as I know Alexander Arms is the only company that offers the 50 Beowulf AR???

I know the ammo is somewhat expensive, but I want one anyway.

I'd like to hear some feedback from folks that own one and hear their likes and dislikes.

Please enlighten me!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one. I also have a .458 SBR. The Beowulf would be great for hog hunting. Kicks about like a 12ga and is pretty accurate out to 100 yards. The ammo is expensive and hard to come by. I reload, so that is not a problem for me. I built mine with a barrel from the manufacturer that used to make the AA barrels. The caliber has another designation and barrels can be had under that designation for builders. PM me with any specific questions.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought one from Marks. Really happy with it so far, have only fired about 20 rounds. Only drawback I can find so far is it only comes with 1 mag. A lot of reviews online talk about some mags may work without mods, but pmags will not. I bought it mainly to hunt with. I picked up 120 rounds from marks and just ordered reloading dies for it about twenty minutes ago. Mine is on a cmmg lower with collapsible stock. The recoil standing is nothing. Off a bench it is uncomfortable though. I would jump on another one in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom