5000 rnds .22LR = $.07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very often I get on here and lament the fact that my darling GC spends "ALL" our money on gun stuff ... :lookaroun

I am not ashamed to say, now, that I may need therapy ... as I have "blown" my allowance (and his too ... :shocked:) buying .22 ammo everytime one of you guys has found it available at a decent bulk price. I've also been guilty of snagging a couple of really good deals on .22 off the classifieds ... I guess I am now officially a hoarder ... :shocked:

Oh. My. What's a girl to do?? :anyone: BRB for answers ... I gotta go place an order ... :naughty: :rollingla

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very often I get on here and lament the fact that my darling GC spends "ALL" our money on gun stuff ... :lookaroun

I am not ashamed to say, now, that I may need therapy ... as I have "blown" my allowance (and his too ... :shocked:) buying .22 ammo everytime one of you guys has found it available at a decent bulk price. I've also been guilty of snagging a couple of really good deals on .22 off the classifieds ... I guess I am now officially a hoarder ... :shocked:

Oh. My. What's a girl to do?? :anyone: BRB for answers ... I gotta go place an order ... :naughty: :rollingla

Give some to us poor college students who don't have time/money to buy .22lr??????

I kid.....I kid.....

about the giving it away part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom