Anyone looking for G17 mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go here they have them in stock for $29.99 or so. And they are factory glock mags. Www.glockstore.com

The fine print...

"We are taking orders for Glock magazines and will ship them according to the order in which the invoices were created. If you want to receive Glock magazines, I encourage you to make an order, get in the rotation and we will ship your order as soon as possible. Your credit card will not be billed until your order is ready to ship. You will receive a tracking number when it ships. Thank you for your patience and thank you for visiting Glockstore.com. "

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just found out that they are back ordered even though you don't find that out when you click on the magazine to order it. It should show that they are either out if stock or on back order. But it makes it look like they have them. That irritates me. Sorry for the waste of time.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody bought from Glockstore and received their order? They are a little scary to me since they operate like 40 websites. Glockstore, Coltstore, Berettestore,S&Wstore, etc.etc.
Maybe thats just good marketing or crooks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom