56 hogs taken since march.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin has a 2500 acre deer lease in texas and called last night and said he has taken 56 hogs since march. One night he took 9 of them. Said there is still a ton of them. Guess were im going for the 4th of july now. Cant wait, smoked hog and cold beer for the 4th. It should be a great hunt.
ai798.photobucket.com_albums_yy269_hogrider06_32513_1127362400178_1710727276_2505.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I read was Jimmy do you want to go hog hunting on my cousin's lease July 4. I will have to clear my calender, but I guess you talked me into it.:hyper:

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in Texas? I do a lot of hunting in Kaufman County and the hogs have been plentiful at my uncles ranch till the last month. Now they spend all their time in creek bottoms and other places with standing water.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in Texas? I do a lot of hunting in Kaufman County and the hogs have been plentiful at my uncles ranch till the last month. Now they spend all their time in creek bottoms and other places with standing water.

it is in lampasas tx. My other cousin has a 1500 acre place there that is high fenced and has some great deer. He has asked me to come and cull some 8 and 10 pointers for him.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's illegal to hunt hogs like that in Oklahoma?

I know in Texas we can spotlight for hogs or use scope lights.

You can spotlight for them with game warden approval and they seem pretty free about it if you are the property owner or lease holder. Hogs do a lot of damage. That fellow is a hog killing machine. I'd hate to have to load 9 hogs....much less process them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom