56 hogs taken since march.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnieOakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a guy that I work with on occasion that has land around witchita Falls Tx. He has pics of lots of pigs he has killed. He just leaves them lay.
As one doesn't have to have a license to shoot them, I tried to get him to let me come down, and help him, but found out later the only people he lets hunt on him are the corporate big wigs. You can figure out what his nickname is.

I have a place to hunt pigs south of Altus. The land belongs to a friend of mine & he'd be glad to take ya :)

AnnieOakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
aim1_shutterfly_com_media_47a0dd05b3127ccef9e4013a792c00000030d8bfaea96b1cf5c72dccc94fe0808306.jpg

Good stuff. I whacked this guy back in Western Oklahoma not too long ago. Keep the trigger down, because they multiply like crazy.

Nice picture! Now I have to post mine :) This was my first pig, shot back in April on the Red River at about 200 yards with a .223. I was pretty excited!
ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j90_IvyEdmonds85_IMG_0402.jpg

AnnieOakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!! Annie, you should be excited... that's awesome!!! I wish more women would get out there and hunt.

What model of rifle and scope?

I was using my friends gun, and all I know is that it was a Ruger .223. I took my .30-30 out there and he insisted that I use his, and I wasn't about to turn down the opportunity to shoot a new gun. I loved it! I was going to buy one for myself, but opted for the Remington 700 in a .243, so I can deer hunt with it, too.

I wish more women would get out and hunt, too! I don't have any female friends to hunt with, I always have to go with boys, haha. Oh well, I always have fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom