56 hogs taken since march.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can spotlight for them with game warden approval and they seem pretty free about it if you are the property owner or lease holder. Hogs do a lot of damage. That fellow is a hog killing machine. I'd hate to have to load 9 hogs....much less process them.

We have a guy that I work with on occasion that has land around witchita Falls Tx. He has pics of lots of pigs he has killed. He just leaves them lay.
As one doesn't have to have a license to shoot them, I tried to get him to let me come down, and help him, but found out later the only people he lets hunt on him are the corporate big wigs. You can figure out what his nickname is.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aim1_shutterfly_com_media_47a0dd05b3127ccef9e4013a792c00000030d8bfaea96b1cf5c72dccc94fe0808306.jpg

Good stuff. I whacked this guy back in Western Oklahoma not too long ago. Keep the trigger down, because they multiply like crazy.

Bullbuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a lot of hogs I herd they multiple like rats.

They are worse than mice when it comes to babies. Depending on food, water and cover they can have 3 batches of babies a year with up to 10 per batch. My buddy in Cali will only shoot sows unless its a really big boar. He also shoots lots of 30-40 pound babies as they make great BBQ for a small group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom