$6.00 gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm liking RK shows even more now. They're the SOLE gunshow promoter that haven't rubbed me the wrong way. They let military, fire and police in FREE and now they are committed to $6 entry for paying people. They still have a few tables of beanie babies and crap like that just like every other gunshow, but I also know they are giving dealers some breaks too and so they will attract more of the better dealers and hopefully sell the show out with those tables instead of the extra non-gun crap.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do I hafta print the coopond, or can I just tell 'em I seen it online? What kinda guns are they gonna have? Is there gonna be live music? I'd liketa have Ted Nugent & Keith Olberman there together debatin' about stuff....think they can arrange that? I'll come if I can get my allowance a couple days early....

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the ful page ad today, but I thought it was in Tulsa. I heard OKC is pretty dangerous, being on Gangland and all, Is it OK to carry concealed at the show?

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack a thread or anything but all this gunshow talk got me thinking. A while back I heard about a gunshow that was only $6.00!! Can you believe it? Boy oh boy I wish one like that would come to OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom