$6.00 gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes, but you'll have to spray paint it after the show... The real question is, will they have snake skin handpurses there.

Or better yet...the slam-fired, snake-skinned, plastic pellet-shootin' beanie baby with the combo tactical laser/light. Expect a 3 day delay on the 4473.

Oh...and after you go to the $6.00 gun show, go check out the $10 tackle show at the Cox Convention center. Our little mini boat club will have a booth there.

SGAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there, last one was a great show, lots of people, lots of dealers, I even found some things worth buying for myself. Oh ya, public gets in for $6 or something like that, and that promoter actually practices fair business with dealers. RK will not ban you from the show for selling cheaper than the dealers he is friends with.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there, last one was a great show, lots of people, lots of dealers, I even found some things worth buying for myself. Oh ya, public gets in for $6 or something like that, and that promoter actually practices fair business with dealers. RK will not ban you from the show for selling cheaper than the dealers he is friends with.

Got any good prices you want to share with us?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the ful page ad today, but I thought it was in Tulsa. I heard OKC is pretty dangerous, being on Gangland and all, Is it OK to carry concealed at the show?

The show is in Tulsa this weekend, NO!! You CANNOT carry a concealed weapon into the gun show, It is a county building. It will probably be posted for no ccw also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom