• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 6.5x555 Swede, dies and brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Okay, my friend found a Swede M96; nice rifle purchased from a member here.

Now he needs a 6.5x55 die set. No real preference on brand, but would prefer something that includes a full-length and a neck sizing die.

And some brass. Prefer a larger lot; maybe 50 or 100 at a time, but he can't be picky if it's cheap.

What do you have?

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck! Word on the street is The Creedmoor Gang captured, killed and cut down all the brass. They couldn't stand the way the Swede's stood tall and envied their long, slender, sexy look. (Rifles and cartridge)

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I prefer Lee neck size dies. You can buy direct from their website. I don't know if they offer a set with both neck size and full size die but they have both available.

I don't have a full length sizer because it is cheaper to just buy factory loaded PPU or S&B ammo to get the brass. Shoot the factory ammo at a gong for fun then take the fire formed brass and work up an accurate load using only a neck sizer. Been loading 6.5 swede for MBABR like this since 2016 and still using the same brass. Just be sure to anneal the necks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom