6.8 spc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who might be interested, I was looking for 6.8 mags last week because I was just loading 5 at a time in my 5.56 mags to get my upper sighted in. I came across 6.8 mags at J&G sales. They are 25 rounders, and were $9.99 a piece. I figured why the hell not, and bought four of them. After lubing them all with remoil, I loaded all 4 up with 110 grain hornaday VMAX, and also took along a box of 115 grain fusion. Didn't have a single problem with any of them, all worked as advertised.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who might be interested, I was looking for 6.8 mags last week because I was just loading 5 at a time in my 5.56 mags to get my upper sighted in. I came across 6.8 mags at J&G sales. They are 25 rounders, and were $9.99 a piece. I figured why the hell not, and bought four of them. After lubing them all with remoil, I loaded all 4 up with 110 grain hornaday VMAX, and also took along a box of 115 grain fusion. Didn't have a single problem with any of them, all worked as advertised.

Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom