7.62 54R ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have ammo available for $11 per box of 20 It is non reloadable steel cased but it is what this gun was made to shoot.
/flame suit on
Surely you didn't mean that. LPS would be the cartridge for Mosin Nagant - and I hope you don't charge $11/20 for LPS. My guess you'll have some non-corrosive commercial ammo made in 90s, that will shoot great in MN; but saying that the rifle was made to shoot it - would be pretty far fetched.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
/flame suit on
Surely you didn't mean that. LPS would be the cartridge for Mosin Nagant - and I hope you don't charge $11/20 for LPS. My guess you'll have some non-corrosive commercial ammo made in 90s, that will shoot great in MN; but saying that the rifle was made to shoot it - would be pretty far fetched.

L would be the cartridge for a MN, wouldn't it? LPS came later.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove past Brigadoons the other day; their sign said they were having a sale. I don't know the price, though.
(Disclaimer! I'm pretty sure it was x54, not x39.)

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up some 7.62x54R ammo today, just a couple of small boxes of rusky surplus for 6.95/20rds from Brigadoons. They have 2 cases of same ammo (440/case) is $208.00. I also picked up a few boxes of Brown Bear Match ammo from Outdoor America for $8.90/20rds. Thanks for the Aim Surplus info forgot about them.