72 year old ex cop arrested at the Golden state killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mandating a DNA policy among all law enforcement due to the actions of very few is a bit drastic. I don't see it happening. Either way, it's just a discussion based on theories at this point.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Louisiana already mandates it for those volunteering to be LEO's

Effective from January 1, 2011: All new hires will be required to submit a DNA sample to the Lafayette Police Department in accordance with Louisiana Revised Statue 40:2405.4

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven’t fingerprints, blood samples and DNA been taken from every baby born in last twenty years or so? There is probably a database laying around somewhere.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And people wonder why I don't jump on the latest Christmas special to find out if I'm related to Pocahontas, Martin Luther King, Jr. or Benjamin Franklin. Once they have it, who knows who else has it. If this case isn't proof of that, nothing is.

Not that I personally have anything to hide but ... ehhh ... they don't need any more info about me than they ready have. And I sure ain't paying them to take it. #grumpyoldwoman

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some other states have tried to get it passed, but the Unions throw fits and schedule "slow downs," to get their way.

Why does THAT not surprise me?? Still, it's just a matter of time. We watched an episode of TJ Hooker last night (circa 1982) where Shatner's character was throwing a wall-eyed hissy-fit over the use of computer simulated shooting scenarios in training academies. Said he'd never stand for it as long as he was a training instructor. We were rolling on the floor!

Latest posts

Top Bottom