72 year old ex cop arrested at the Golden state killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And people wonder why I don't jump on the latest Christmas special to find out if I'm related to Pocahontas, Martin Luther King, Jr. or Benjamin Franklin. Once they have it, who knows who else has it. If this case isn't proof of that, nothing is.

Not that I personally have anything to hide but ... ehhh ... they don't need any more info about me than they ready have. And I sure ain't paying them to take it. #grumpyoldwoman

Annie’s DNA test results= Carrie, Joan of Ark, Joan Jett, Alice from Resident Evil.

$29.95, cash preferred. :mosh:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Funny subject, require all police to give DNA because of a few are deranged POS's !!! Sounds familiar,kinda like take every ones guns cause of a few deranged POS's !!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny subject, require all police to give DNA because of a few are deranged POS's !!! Sounds familiar,kinda like take every ones guns cause of a few deranged POS's !!

i bet the argument about police giving DNA samples would be 'to exclude them from contamination' or some such thing. Not about to test them for wrongdoing.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie’s DNA test results= Carrie, Joan of Ark, Joan Jett, Alice from Resident Evil.

$29.95, cash preferred. :mosh:

Haha! I wish. I come from indentured servitude/Irish slavery, I hear, with a little African mixed in for good measure (explains the frizzy-ass hair, I guess lol) and some Native American, but only enough to get me beat up in grade school on a regular basis, not enough to actually qualify for any tribal benefits, I hear. (Actually, not enough PROVABLE, because my relatives were positive Dawes welfare and didn't want it. Also were just a tad bit afraid to trust the feds, imagine that.)

Go ahead, all you racist bastards. ****ing tell me what a damned racist I am. I double dog dare you.

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go ahead, all you racist bastards. ****ing tell me what a damned racist I am. I double dog dare you.

I've not personally seen it, but I hear you don't drive too fast-n-crazy anymore.
Therefore, I don't think you're a racist.

...now if we could just get you to stay out of the left lane!
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom