870 Home Defense acc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds Like The Remington 870 Express Would Fit That Bill, I Have The Tactical Model.

I Put On A Knoxx Stock, Wilson Combat Ghost Rings And A Side Saddle And It Is Ready For Living Or Dead Zombies Any Day Of The Week.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mag extension (scattergun tech)
Side saddle (mesa tac)
Sight (hiviz clip on)
Sling? I'll have a one point on mine, but not constantly attached
Light (Surefire G2 with a mount, I can't remember the company right now)
Coily switch (tac star)
Barrel (mossberg or remington)
Factory stocks are just fine, but you can trim the front to prevent reciever over lap.

I didn't like the mesa tac LEO adapter on mine, I'm back to factory stocks.

If you look up my "take a hacksaw to it" thread you can see some ideas.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of putting a youth stock on HD shotguns? I've heard of people doing it because it reduces OAL and makes it more maneuverable. It's also an attractive option for me because my woman is very petite, so she would need a youth stock.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of putting a youth stock on HD shotguns? I've heard of people doing it because it reduces OAL and makes it more maneuverable. It's also an attractive option for me because my woman is very petite, so she would need a youth stock.

Way to short for me, but for smaller stature folks I think it's great idea.

I personally feel like length up front makes more of a difference. A pistol grip 28" bird gun is still awkward...

Latest posts

Top Bottom