911 Intruder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe breaking and entering/home invasion is a felony...if someone dies during the commission /because of the felony...that would be grounds for Murder1 charges for the others involved in the felony.
These types of situations are tragic, lives ruined/ended.....that being said, and Ive said before.
Theres NO reason Ever for someone to be beating in my door...it will be answered accordingly!
She probably should be quiet in the media...too late for that.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a question... if she was illegally squatting in the trailer, does that change her right to use deadly force in this instance? I think it's not as cut-and-dry... given that he was wielding a large knife and and she was a young, widowed mother with an infant, she could still be covered by standard self-defense laws instead of Oklahoma's castle doctrine, however.

Either way, if he was forcing his way in with a large knife on a woman he knew was a recent widow... he got what was coming to him.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe breaking and entering/home invasion is a felony...if someone dies during the commission /because of the felony...that would be grounds for Murder1 charges for the others involved in the felony.
These types of situations are tragic, lives ruined/ended.....that being said, and Ive said before.
Theres NO reason Ever for someone to be beating on my door...it will be answered accordingly!
She probably should be quiet in the media...too late for that.
I'd say no reason for anyone to be kicking IN my door, not beating ON it. Just beating on it isn't grounds for death, but invading my home IS.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting weirder- 58 year old husband just died, she's 18 with a 3 month old baby, presumably fathered by the deceased husband. Hello Jerry Lee Lewis...

Still, as far as the shooting, her past history- good, bad, weird or even troubled doesn't really matter. The situation is what counts.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've met Justin Martin personally. He helped me and my dad build fence on my dad's land out in blanchard this past summer. He worked on a ranch in the blanchard area. This young mother was living in what was supposed to be a vacant trailer house that was on the land that Justin worked on. The owner of the land had told Justin that he thought he had seen some traffic in the area going to and from the old trailer house, and had told Justin to go check it out. He was trying to gain entry to a trailer that he had the authority to enter. I don't know all of the details, but I think the news is chiming in a little to early, and the story is a little off. I'm not gonna go all out and say the woman was wrong, but there are more details here that are missing.

A simple knock on the door by the deceased would have sufficed if he were indeed checking out a situation that the owner was unaware of. He didn't need to break down the door and brandish a knife (if indeed that is what he did).

The woman acted with in the law and the notion that stupid should and usually does hurt is once again born out.

EDIT to ADD: Should have read the entire thread before replying. Seems that more than likely the world is now a better place with one less scumbag in it.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just wonder why the cops werent there within the 20 minutes she was on the phone with the 911 dispatcher? thats a pretty good amount of time, unless this was like way out in the country or something like that. can local PD respond to these types of calls outside of city limits? or does it have to be the sheriffs dept or highway patrol?

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
City can respond if they are asked to by the county then they are cover under the law. I have to agree with the guys on here that defend the young lady.
I am sure her father wasnt there for her is probably why she chose such an old dude but glad she is alive and I would shake her hand and call her a hero if
I met her. I think that OSA should set up a loan a gun program when someone has to have their's held while waiting on the cops to give it back. The dude that
died,well RIP in a burning hell for making her think about your dumbass everyday. Love to see that when it matters most that the victim prevailed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom