911 was an inside job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is much easier to believe what criminals in suits that people vote for than believe groups such as Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth or any others.

That you don't believe what the criminals in suits say is disrespectful on your part. These criminals in suits who want you disarmed (in spite of the 2nd Amendment) should be believed. They love you. And only want what is best for you. When these criminals speak, you should believe their words. Believe with all your heart, with all you mind and all your soul. Everything on the real news (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Fox, etc) should be believed.

That you would even question anything with Who, What, When, Where and Why shows your disrespect for the storylines. I bet you own stock in an aluminum foil company. And you're a terrorist who kicks puppies when no one is looking.
That's brilliant. It may even mean something. BTW, I kick puppies all the time. And you're my hero.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is much easier to believe what criminals in suits that people vote for than believe groups such as Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth or any others.

That you don't believe what the criminals in suits say is disrespectful on your part. These criminals in suits who want you disarmed (in spite of the 2nd Amendment) should be believed. They love you. And only want what is best for you. When these criminals speak, you should believe their words. Believe with all your heart, with all you mind and all your soul. Everything on the real news (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Fox, etc) should be believed.

That you would even question anything with Who, What, When, Where and Why shows your disrespect for the storylines. I bet you own stock in an aluminum foil company. And you're a terrorist who kicks puppies when no one is looking.

My father was a structural engineer who worked for the American Bureau of Shipping (a USCG chartered non-profit) whose offices were in WTC-1. He was in NJ when the attacks occured. I remember him talking me through his understanding of what was a horrible but very understandable event - from an engineering perspective. The aircraft clearly did fly into the buidling no on really doubts that. The crashes/immediate explosions themselves were insignificant compared to the intense heat of the ensuing fires, fueled by jet fuel, which changed the structural/weight-bearing properties of the steel support structures. Under heat steel (and most other materials) lose or have their weight-bearing capability significantly altered. Then as the floors above the fire began to collapse downward they effectively became pile drivers smashing into subsequent floors, increasing in energy with each collapse. None of this is really hard to understand or requires a conspiracy.
Occams Razor should rule here and, if you are interested, Popular Mechanics also did a very through treatment debunking WTC conspiracy theories over a decade ago - look for it you may find it interesting.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I admire skeptical people. I may or may not believe like they do, but I appreciate critical thinking when I (rarely) see it. I've just grown a little tired of people that just repeat what they're told to think.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admire skeptical people. I may or may not believe like they do, but I appreciate critical thinking when I (rarely) see it. I've just grown a little tired of people that just repeat what they're told to think.

Skeptics need to be grounded in solid factual based anayses of factual events. Wild speculation is not paticularly admirable nor is it skepticism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom