911 was an inside job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree the jihadis want to kill us. But I missed the part where you logically tie 'conspiracy theorists' into apologists.

What about the House of Saud and it's close ties to our power centers in D.C.? What about the recently released (formerly denied release) 28 pages of documents indicating Saudi involvement and how those directly tie to the Clinton's top advisor?

And it was more than cell phone records. Do some searching. It was no warrant meta data collection, FISA courts, financial procedural changes, increased passport requirements and much, much more.

By saying it was an "inside job" is saying that the Islamists didn't do it. That a is essentially apologizing for the Islamists.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTC 7 wasn't hit by planes yet it came down. WTC 7 is the key to this entire affair.

Strange phenomenon that people know that criminals in suits want them disarmed by hook and by crook - simply accept the word of the same criminals when it comes 9/11.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WTC 7 wasn't hit by planes yet it came down. WTC 7 is the key to this entire affair.

Strange phenomenon that people know that criminals in suits want them disarmed by hook and by crook - simply accept the word of the same criminals when it comes 9/11.

Take the tin foil hat off and try doing some honest research on how WTC7 came down.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not one for wearing tin foil hats with conspiracy theories (well, maybe a few specks of aluminum here and there ;-) but 9/11 sure does have some truly whacked out stuff attached to it. I remember watching it live and reporters were asking people who worked in the towers if there was anything weird that happened prior to the attack and people stated that the middle of the towers and up was shut down completely a week or so before the attack which according to some people being interviewed isn't common. From what I remember they stated it was a full shut down with people not allowed in, odd since the towers never really shut. And WTC7 was demolitioned the day of the attack. Cops were yelling at people to get back because they were about to blow WTC7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom