'94 and '86 weapons bans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah...benefit of pandering to the Greater Northeast Co-prosperity (my spelling correction) Sphere and the California Communal Republic of Peace and Love.

The common thread: The same as ever, the Northeasterners, Commiefornians, and Urban Dwellers are NOT our friends. It's like a whole 'nother country, and I do not mean Texas.

So in your world does one have to be all three of these simultaneously, two out of three, or just any one of the above to not be your friend?
Remember even in Oklahoma - the most Republican voting state in the union = 1/3 of the people still voted for Obama.
BTW - I grew up in NYC and still think there are many great things about the people and State but gun laws/respect for the 2A are not among those great things.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep the "Stockton School Massacre where Patrick Purdy shot a bunch of grade schoolers was the driving force behind the original Bush Betrayal in 89. The 94 "ban" was called "the omnibus crime bill" and promised to FEDERALLY FUND 10'000 more policemen on the streets to fight crime among many other things. The left made it look like to vote against it was a signal that you were soft on crime.. it had a "sunset" clause IF it was proved to be ineffective ....and it was! But the libs have learned from their mistakes so this time will be much worse. Write and call your representatives in The state and congress, and even though Barry and Joe have already made up their minds write them too...if only to say I tried to warn you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom