95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scroll down for dead rat pics

No, not today. The little sucker tripped the trap but he wasn’t in it. The war wages on…
You might try a bucket trap. I got a bunch of mine that way. I filled a bucket with water, put a rod through a can and smeared the can with peanut butter. Then put a plank up close to the can. They get on the can and it rolls and they fall in the water.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you made any progress with starting or the rat?

I replaced my reverse light switch and serpentine today. Tried to do the abs sensor but it was the wrong part. These old trucks are easy to love.
Waiting to kill the rat before I splice in the new injector connectors. Then put it all back to get her and see if she starts.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put a nice Weatherguard Tool Box and a fuel tank in my pull truck today.

The *****, the locking mechanism inside the tool box was missing a Cotter Pin and it went into pieces. No diagrams on line, WeatherGuard closed. 2-1/2 hours of getting figured out. Cotter pin most likely missing from Factory! Damn it! Getting old sucks, 5 hours on taking a tool box out, installing the black Box, Tank and re adjusting 5th Wheel Plate. Oh and that damn lock mechanism!

IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_5854.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We've been without a barn cat for about 7 months now, I had no idea how many they ate. They stuffed one of the bronco seat backs full of corn. It was sitting on the floor though. Chewed the insides out of another bronco seat in a 71'. My son's 04' f150 had a nest in the glove box just from sitting in the driveway over the weekend. The air box on my 04' Ranger had a nest under the air filter. Seemed like it was lacking power so i started searching.
20240322_162143.jpg
20240322_162136.jpg
Crazy. I've got four of those 5 gal bucket traps. Two in the shop, in the garage and one in the driveway. There's mice in them every morning. I had no idea lol. Lived here 18y and never had one mouse issue until now.

Picked that seat up and thought man I'm either getting weak or something is up. Little corn inside lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom