95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve watched that video. Eric the car guy does some good stuff.
Update-I think the rat is living on top of the transmission/transfer case. I saw him run down there Monday morning when I raised the hood. I thought he was going down behind the fender well on the passenger side. If he died from poison and went down there, I’d have to pull the fender to get him out.
So, he’s been nibbling on poison cubes for a couple days in hopes that he dies on the transmission and that I can get to him easily.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve watched that video. Eric the car guy does some good stuff.
Update-I think the rat is living on top of the transmission/transfer case. I saw him run down there Monday morning when I raised the hood. I thought he was going down behind the fender well on the passenger side. If he died from poison and went down there, I’d have to pull the fender to get him out.
So, he’s been nibbling on poison cubes for a couple days in hopes that he dies on the transmission and that I can get to him easily.
He will look for water so put a dish of it nearby, you'll find him in the floor

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place I worked at years (decades) ago had a severe rodent problem.
Guy had a project car parked in there for several months. When we got it started up it shot dog food and rat poison out the tail pipes like a machine gun.

I had mucho trouble starting a vehicle; turned out the air cleaner housing was packed tight with dog food and, yep, rat poison. Packed tight, as in I had to use a screwdriver to pry it out.

I would set traps, turn around to go set more, the traps would snap. I was standing right there, catching mice in traps. I would set a trap on the ground, back up 5 feet, catch a mouse.

I sold a v8 engine, guy called back and asked me to come look. They had pulled the intake to change it, the combustion chambers of the valves that were open were packed with dog food and poison. Had to pull the heads to get it cleaned out.

Crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom