a .410 AR upper???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this but did see it at this link:

http://gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=ATI-410URCOMCMP

Anyone Know anything about it? Looks to be a .410 shotgunwith a detachable 5rd box magazine. A lot more then what I would really wanna pay for a .410 but this ain't typical and the "kid" in me REALLY wants to see how well it works and what other parts might be available... (i.e. high cap magz and such). Let me know what's the words are, if any...

:ooh2:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they were made in turkey, to compete with Saiga or Baikal. Neat, and I think would be cool, especially if higher cap mags are available.

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered from GT before and have had ABSOLUTELY no, none, nada, zip zilch problems at anytime. The couple of times it was if you order this you get this free stuff while they last kinda deals. They sent my order but didn't have the free stuff with it only to get it shipped a week later or so with a letter apologizing for the delay and that they had ran out but shipped when they got more. And spent about 45 minutes with the Cust. Service on the phone when I called to get a bit more info on some items. No rush and completely made me happy.

I just was wondering if anyone knows about this item by hearing about it or hands on.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom