A chair that everyone could use....not just mechanics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the guy was pushing forward while in the upright position, I couldn't help but wonder what'd happen if the front wheel encountered an obstruction on the floor, like a wrench. Face plant?

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happens if the handles/ lift actuator gets bumped as you roll under a vehicle? Could get ugly quick. Reminds me of a conversation I had with a Med Examiner's office tech about a death he was looking into. Guy working under an unstable car. Jack slipped (no jackstand) and he was squeezed until dead. Witnesses told of hearing shouts from across the street "earlier in the day" but then they stopped.

I'm sure this'll have a great application for repetitive up/down activities- Maybe commercial aircraft/ auto inspection or assembly, but it isn't that low (Notice that they used a 4WD truck to demonstrate) and it's got to be pretty expensive/

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is one slick new deal. I would buy one if the price was right. Can't wait for them to come out. Even my girlfriend wants one. She works on cars too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom