A FUDD is going to have surprise today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When he goes to his stand and it is gone....

Buddy found a stand on his place this morning, pulled it down and left a note for the FUDD to come up to his house and claim it...

****ing fudds, worthless pieces of ****.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats what I would have done as well. I know a guy that cought someone parked in his gate and they were hunting on him. He crawled under their truck and took the oil plug and oil. He then left a note to call him and he would bring it back.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ooooooooo that is sweet...

I told my buddy to look for piles of bait in the area as well.

I had problems with "FUDDS" on a lease I had around the Spalding area. I was the only one on that lease and had a hell of time dealing with the FUDDS who thought they could hunt it anytime they wanted...

Since I work I could not be there 24/7 and they patterned me as to when I would show up etc, FUDDS, worthless pieces of ****.

lameduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We found a truck parked on our ranch with an empty rifle case in the back. We borrowed all their valve stems and called the game warden. We waited at the back gate which was the only way out because the river was flooded, 30 min later here comes the guy on 4 flats trying to get out of there. When he saw us at the back gate we stopped him about 50 yrds away and told him to sit on the hood and wait for the Game Warden. He admitted to shooting a deer, and that he knew he should have not been there. If I remember right he was sent to jail, truck was taken by the state, lost his hunting privileges for life, gun was taken by the state, and a big fine. Hope he had fun shooting that doe, if he would have asked we would have let him take a doe. Its not like we are hard to get a hold of, our number is posted on the gate that he cut through.

-edit-

we had it all on video also.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can put up a sign like this also.
ai209.photobucket.com_albums_bb27_angsniper_notrespassing.jpg

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When he goes to his stand and it is gone....

Buddy found a stand on his place this morning, pulled it down and left a note for the FUDD to come up to his house and claim it...

****ing fudds, worthless pieces of ****.

I have a friend that found a homemede box blind on his family's place a few years ago. He knew who's it was, this person didn't have permission to be there hunting but put up the blind anyway, and notified him that his blind was sitting in the back of my friends pickup. Well, long story short a deputy showed up at my friends house and charged him with possession of stolen property and promptly arrested him. The trespassor actually filed a complaint that someone had stolen his blind. My friend had to pay restitution for the "damage" he did to the blind when loading it up.

:scream:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that found a homemede box blind on his family's place a few years ago. He knew who's it was, this person didn't have permission to be there hunting but put up the blind anyway, and notified him that his blind was sitting in the back of my friends pickup. Well, long story short a deputy showed up at my friends house and charged him with possession of stolen property and promptly arrested him. The trespassor actually filed a complaint that someone had stolen his blind. My friend had to pay restitution for the "damage" he did to the blind when loading it up.

:scream:
Should have gotten a better lawyer.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to find tree stands on my place all the time it has been a few years since I have found one. The best thing I have ever ran across is a 4 wheeler I drained the gas into a jug and went up on a hill and waited for the owner to come back. When he did it was fun to watch him try and start it for 10 minutes then he covered it with brush and started walking. I gave him enough time to get some distance and I went back down and put the gas back in and leave him a note when I noticed he left his key in it this time. So I moved it about 75 yards put a note on the gas tank and covered it with brush again. I didn't know who it was but he knew me and he gave me a call to cry about what I did to him and what he called "a real dickweed move" he wanted to know where I thought I had the power to go around messing with other peoples stuff. I told him that he was the one trespassing he said that was not the issue. Some people just amaze me on how dump they can be I have even had hunters walk up on me asking me why I am hunting on their land or their lease I just ask them how many fences they crossed before daylight and if they owned a compass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom