A FUDD is going to have surprise today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdsconcrete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can put up a sign like this also.
ai209.photobucket.com_albums_bb27_angsniper_notrespassing.jpg

Thats a good deterrent.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your definition of a "FUDD"?

I thought a "FUDD" was a hunter/sport shooter who only supported owning sporting arms. Wouldn't this guy be more accurately called a poacher, slob, trespasser, etc.?

The landowner where I hunt has a sixth sense for finding evidence of trespassers, stuff I would walk right by. I guess knowing the land like the back of your hand for 30 years will do that. He used to have quite the collection of stands, feeders made out of PVC pipe etc. he pulled (he knows what are stands look like, and we don't feed). Luckily we don't have that many any more that trespass to hunt, just ATV riders, stand theives and other trash.

If I knew the guy was hunting it regularly, I would put the local warden on notice and stake it out, then call the warden when I saw the guy come in. They will usually come if they are able to get there quick enough.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting in a ground blind bow hunting on my lease once and had a doe tear by me and run out and fall dead. I found the guy and took his bow home with me and made him bring me $100 cash to get it back. That was lots of years ago. Be a little steeper today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom