A gopher in minutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get ya some giant destroyer gopher gassers. Those things are a blast.

The 'smoke bomb' things? I'd never tried them. I really figured they didn't have a chance. I had a couple of mounds show up along my driveway this year, so I bought some. Set one off in each of those tunnels, and I've seen no activity since then. ... knock on wood.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 'smoke bomb' things? I'd never tried them. I really figured they didn't have a chance. I had a couple of mounds show up along my driveway this year, so I bought some. Set one off in each of those tunnels, and I've seen no activity since then. ... knock on wood.
That's what I do is find a runner and hit em from both ends.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@blake711 , I'll give you and the son an hours range time for every ground dwelling varmit you bag here..:thumbup3: LOL..

If that includes ammo I am sure my little guy would set up a tent at your place. He wants to start a business in our neighborhood trapping them. The guys that do it professionally around Tulsa charge 70 to put out traps and 40 a critter. It adds up quick. I told him he needs to invest in some traps and he can charge 20-25 a critter and people would hand him money hand over first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom